Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FUCK THE HAJIS (Muslims)


I have written a little something for all of you.
I rewrote the lyrics to "Fuck Tha Police" by Dope, something that I have wanted to do since I first heard the song. I don't like rap, and especially not gangsta rap, but the melody and beat of this song seems really appropriate for the new lyrics. It is written from the persepective of a hard core soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan.I hope you like it, and any of our soldiers reading this blog like it too.
FUCK THA HAJIS (new lyrics for "Fuck Tha Police" by Dope)
Fuck tha hajis, comin' straight from the free and proud.
Mother fuckers got it bad cause i'm allowed
To draw a baby raper prophet, and makes a fatwa
Calling for my head off.
Fuck that shit cause I ain't the one
For a punk mother fucker with a koran and a gun
To be shooting at and threatenin’ with hell
We can go toe to toe cuz I stay an infidel.
Tryin’ to behead me cuz I’m a stranger
You’re pissin me off, your all in danger.
Shooting at my humvee from your motorbike,
Yeah mother fucker, i'm callin’ in an airstrike.
You'd rather see the whole world end,Than have an infidel for a friend.
I’ll shoot a haji out of shape
And when i'm finished, bring the yellow tape
To tape off the scene of the slaughter.
Still gettin' strong off MREs and water.
I don't know if they're pigs or what
With their face in the dirt and a raised up butt.
A mother fucker on the war path
And when i'm finished, there's gonna be a blood bathof hajis dyin' on my way
yeah I got somethin' to say
FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS , FUCK THA HAJIS
FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS
Fuck tha hajis and I said it with authority
Cause the US has military superiority.
Bullets are flying all around me,
While you're a scared little maggot and hide behind your baby.
But that shit don't work, I just laugh.
My Stryker don’t stop for nothing in its path.
Jihadis, i'm sayin' fuck you punk.
Fuck your koran and shit, it's all junk.
You better say your prayers when you stand
With a rag on your head and a gun in your hand.
Our Apaches and Cobras are hunting you down,
Our Barrett 50 cals will put you in the ground.
It is so sweet to watch your raghead ass
Go up in a white phosphorous blast.
Takin' out a haji will make my day
An infidel like me don't give a fuck to say
FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS
FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS, FUCK THA HAJIS

No comments: